reminder cards

Pianotoone@AOL.COM Pianotoone@AOL.COM
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 15:22:35 EST

Just reenforcing the other replies.

I tried reminder cards.  Got very little response.

Now when I tune a piano the first time, I explain the importance of regular
tuning and ask the customer if they would like me to call them after the
designated time period.  I find that about 9 out of 10 of the the ones that
ask to be reminded will book a tuning.  The one that don't generally were not
home a got a message on their machines.  I follow up in two weeks for "left
on the machine" contacts.  If I get the machine again.  I tell them I am
following up but if they don;t respond I take them off the contact list.

Hope this helps

Dick Day
Marshall, MI