Sorry for the last message

Derek Gibson derekg@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:31:09 -0600

Just want to apologize for forwarding the last message to the list.  I
thought it was another anonymous spam.  For my own interest, I usually
press the reply button to see if the mailbox actually exists or has not
been closed down or by some faint hope, get taken off what ever list
I've been put on.  I've been swamped with so many spam messages over the
last few months.  Anyways, speaking as a Canadian, canola has been
around since the late 60's or early 70's.  I live in a province which is
one of the world's largest producers of the crop.  It's not new and it's
very healthy.  Actually to link this message to the list, ask Roger
Jolly about the development of this crop.  He was part of the
development team.  Another side of Roger exposed ;)

Regards,
Derek