traveling/traveling/ traveling?

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:52:04 -0600

Hi Lance,
                Joe Goss, sells a nice traveling bar with some modified
close clips that does a great job.
The bar is marked on two sides making it very good for travelling damper
underlevers.
I also use the bar as an in case key level stick. it's about 12" long.
The modified clothes clips will slip between back checks so full travel is
easy.
Roger