compression waves

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:16:17 -0600

>Might I point out to you two that the fact that the frequencies of the LM are
>effected by the speaking length in no way necessarilly bears on whether or not
>those frequencies can run along the whole of the string unneffected by
>boundries ?

This has typically scattered in fifteen different directions at once. I was
trying to verify that the LM1 is, indeed, dependent on speaking length and
not on the overall string length, as Stephen declared. I did that to my
satisfaction, if to no one elses. Hopefully, that will narrow down the
blast pattern some. Now someone, or everyone, can attempt to take some
measurements and see what gets past the bridge.

Ron N