Bass string pattern

Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:40:34 -0700

pay for service.  I wouldn't pay GC a plug nickel.

David Love
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: DALE ERWIN=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: October 17, 2001 7:35 PM
  Subject: Re: Bass string pattern

   David
     Is this hear say , gossip or first hand experience?  Take jeannies =
advice and just ask the question.  I,ve known Danny many years and if =
you ask an intelligent question you get the same kind of response. I =
think most technicians create there own pain when they fail to take the =
advice of  aknowledged  experts.

       Best--Dale Erwin

  List,

  I have a question from another tech who is taking a pattern of bass =
strings
  to send to GC.  He wants to know if it's OK to take it over the =
dampers?
  The question is will this be OK with GC?  Of course he will write this =
info
  on the pattern...apparently GC is a pain to deal with and he is =
concerned
  about asking another question.  Any comments on dealing with GC?

  David I.

  ---

  ---