Slick Key Bushings.

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 01:14:56 +0200

Halloo,

I heard that said too, but as you it was said by someone who never tunes or
regulates a piano, that hear someday a tech saying that, while his shop was
not yet selling the product, etc , etc...

Never hear a squeak with Teflon powder on the roller

Have heard lot of noise with Teflon sprayed (or other products with
solvents) on the knuckles - may be explanation of the above

Have heard of the 'Teflon Bushing" for center pins  squeaking from some
pianos I don't remember the brand.

Have seen that too much lubes on a place can well cause other problems in
another place.

Etc tce.

Bye

Isaac OLEG