euros?

Sat, 06 Apr 2002 01:17:48 +0200

antares wrote:

> Ricardo, this guy knows what he is talking about!   I mean about the Euro
> dimes)
>
> (;>))
>
> friendly greetings
> from
>
> Antares,

Grin.... Now just how am I to interpret these words :) hehe

How are you my friend ? You have had a nice Easter ?

Myself I have been under attack from the gods of pain and woe.... back problems,
neck problems, infected tooth that needed surgery to be removed and several
stitches accompanied by the usual post infectual inflamation and soreness, and
contraction of a severe cold almost simultaneously..... and here I thought I had
built up all this good karma...grin..

hope all is well

RicB

--