Slick Key Bushings.

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 09:54:18 +0200

Hi David,

I just don't like at all the feeling if knuckles are graphited (no speaking
of the mess)never had problems with Teflon on it.
May be I am putting the problem there where it stay elsewhere but I don't
think so.

Beside I've find that some can be brushed or lightly filed (nap direction)
and on others it will raise the nap to a point friction remains way too much
after that.

That  too low friction exist is the key bushing is certainly an exaggerated
point of view from  my side as usual ;<).

Seems to me I prefer action in somewhat high friction zones as having a
better touch.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG