Quick action lubrication: was Re: Slick Key Bushings.

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 09:59:38 +0200

Hello David,

I used almost the same process yet (include CLP that works very well as you
said).
I am always afraid at spraying something under the bass strings, so I do
that as fast as I can, or use a brush.

I have find that McLube is very fast at going to the back checks and the
hammer tails too, if not protected enough (old journal).

Regards.

Isaac