Let off

Rogério Cunha rogeriocunha@ajato.com.br
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:27:03 -0300

Hi Newton
I know this perfectly but what I think is that before you correct the let
off you must to force the backcheck to back in order you to see let off. You
must to see the hammer to scape and come back. After this you must to put
the backcheck to catch on the correct position bacause if the backcheck
catches the hammer on it's way to the string, you can't to feel and to see
the let off. I am wrong?
Beste regards
Rogerio Cunha
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
IC Member of the Piano Technicians Guild
http://hpp.ajato.com.br/rogeriocunha