Booth Share

Dave Peake dgpeake@iGlide.net
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:40:14 -0700

Dear Fellow Technicians,

My leads for sharing a booth to demonstrate my Piano Tech Templates =
written on FileMaker Pro (I have had a booth for the last 2 years) have =
all but vanashed.

Are any of you exhibititing during the PTG convention in June and would =
like to share and reduce your expenses? Do you have an item you would =
like to demonstrate and sell? If so please let me know. There are only a =
few vacant booths left so we need to get this cooking right away.

I am not on the listserver (I plan on getting back on as soon as =
possible), so please email me privately.

Sincerely,

Dave Peake, RPT=20
Portland Chapter=20
Oregon City, OR=20