work table/sign

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:59:23 -0500

On the other hand, if you're going to be in the shop basically all day,
the neighbors might also be glad to know that there's someone "around"
during the day besides robbers!

This was the case with my partner in West Texas who lived across the
street from the Mayor of the town! So, they lived with it!

Avery