Pinblock? WHAT pinblock?

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:43:03 -0600

Recently had one, named "Lyric", where the pins were iffy, and we didn't
want to risk it. A trip to the machine shop for screw holes, larger pin
holes in the webbing, and a rather major grinding of the underside of the
webbing (reduced by 3/8 ths) allowed for standard 1 3/8 block installation.
The flange line was good, and the rim looked like it was built to be
ambi-social. Worked great. No worries.

Guy Nichols, RPT