Fees - revisited

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:33:18 EDT

In a message dated 04/12/2002 7:26:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca writes:

> A flat fee at the customers house, is easier to sell.
> Regards,
> John M. Ross

Hi John,list,
 I have a card with just about all jobs listed on it.If they(the customer)
want to know what it costs to replace, for example, plastic elbows,there is
the price.They can see it,and it looks better, than maybe like we're pulling
a figure out of the air.Also,that way it does'nt matter how long it takes,it
is still the same price.Of course,I know about what to expect (time
wise).Also,I am friends with most all the technicians in my area,and we try
to stay at the same price,especially tuning,to downplay price shopping.The
phone rings off the hook,so they must like this system.
Good tuning,
Hazen Bannister