1935 Story & Clark

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:56:49 EDT

In a message dated 20/04/02 12:47:48 PM, rrg@unlv.edu writes:

<< If it was a dealer that sold it I would certainly make a point to
tell them what I think about their ethics and inform them that everyone
I know will be advised not to do business with them! >>

Rob...I agree with "send it back"...but there is always two sides to any
story and usually there is three! :-)  It is possible that this customer has
made a bargin that she wanted and accepted the piano under conditions where
she knew what she was getting. I would first attempt to get the dealers side
of this tale and then decide whether to <<"inform them that everyone
I know will be advised not to do business with them! ">>
 Caution is called for in this circumstance especially for the tech
involved.....
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)