Genia

James Baker JamesBakerRPT@carolina.rr.com
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 01:14:57 -0400

If everyone will send cards to Genia's home address in the PTG =
directory, it will come out better.  Her daughters will take them to her =
and they ask that you maybe not call right now.  She is trying to come =
back too fast and needs rest.  She will be in the hospital until at =
least Tuesday and then probably go to rehab for physical therapy.  They =
are giving her epidurals to help her pain.

I did not go see her yet because they didn't call me Friday to come over =
as she was groggy from surgery.  I will keep you posted as her daughters =
keep me informed.

Thanks everybody
James Baker