Tyler Smith/Chickering Upright

Frances Helms fhelmsf@netscape.net
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:49:44 -0400

Speaking on subject of pianos that have previously been "fixed" - has anyone got a likely solution for pianos that have had the pins "driven" farther into the pinblock?  I've recently run across two that have had pins driven because they were loose in the block.
Sorry to be off-subject.  I'm working on being more computer oriented, but it's uphill for me.
Fran       e-mail is fhelms@network.net