Knabe

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:22:08 -0500

List,

Speaking of Knabe's. Sort of. We just had a 6'4" type donated to the
university. I
haven't had a chance to pull the action yet but was wondering if anyone
might know
where might be the most likely place to find the serial number and what the
model
number might be. It's not on the plate. I'm curious about the age. Thanks.

Avery

P.S. This has been the year of donations. We've had two Kawai grands, one
Kawai
vertical and now this Knabe grand donated. And actually, they're all pretty
decent
pianos. Except for a few loose pins on the Knabe. :-(