"Old School Teachings"

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:26:55 -0400

> perhaps it was a vision impaired tuner,

Watch yourself Ross, you are stomping on sacred toes.  Mine!  _I_ am vision impaired, I don't
like to replace strings but will when they break.  I have been tuning pianos for almost 40
years so that makes me old.  I was taught that A440 was the standard and by God that is where I
want them.  None of this 442 crap, unless I get very well paid for doing it.  Or it's the
middle of summer. :)

It comes down to laziness, incompetence and screw the customer.

		Newton (pissed as hell)