Convincing the Client

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:31:36 -0400

Greg,
    Yahoo! I'd Love it!!! Although ... One of the things I love to do with my
laptop on which i have PTBiz and TuneLab Pro loaded is to print invoices at the
point of service via an infrared printer. Too cool for words and much easier for
the work load. If you develop your program you need to get someone to make an
ETD for the same platform. Yours should print via IR to a portable printer and
then I am one HAPPY CLAM!!

Greg Newell

--
Greg Newell