Soundboard Installation & MC

Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:04:35 +0200

Farrell wrote:

>  So I guess when the board dies, the piano is dead. I'm wrong, they are right!   :-)
>
> Terry Farrell

Yes... well thats how marketing jib works dont you know... all that aside... I would just love to see the M&H engineers in a debate with Ron and Del about their Soundboard Retention System.

Actaully,,,, it would seem to me that if the claims made on that website are so to theeeee degree false as it would seem some claim... they should be forced to retract them.

Anyways... marketing aside... it would be nice to hear their side of this story.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.