No shows: Was Convincing the Client

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:36:51 -0500

Clyde,
At 13:08 04/26/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Michael,
>
>The embarrassment was payment enough?  Maybe, since you now have another
>interesting piano story to add to your repertoire!  <G>  But I don't know
>if I could have been so magnanimous.
>
>Regards,
>Clyde

It all depends on the long run...

How valuable is good will?  I've had "no shows" who later ALWAYS had access
which worked, a blank signed check sitting on the piano, and cookies,
etc.(invitation to raid the frig) on the table nearby.  ---they also gave
my name to friends---

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

College: The place where you have three options--to sleep, to study, or to
party - but only get to pick two per semester.