O.T. Re: Important Question

MoodyPianoInc@AOL.COM MoodyPianoInc@AOL.COM
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:18:08 EDT

Dear Roy and list,

It was not my intention to offend anyone, as I originally stated.  I have
seen many off-subject posts off all types of natures posted on the list.  My
apology lies in not having posted O.T.  - an oversight on my part.

As I stated this was intended to reach those interested, and to be deleted by
those not interested.  I don't like solicitors at all and honestly that I was
not trying to be one of those annoying people.  I try to do my charitable
part in some cases with monetary donation and in some cases with the donation
of my time and efforts.  I was only trying to reach out to a large group
where maybe someone else would share in the same thoughts and maybe want to
join in our efforts.

Again, my intentions were not to offend, something I obviously failed at.
And maybe my feelings are a little to easily reached but I don't think I've
ever felt worse when I thought I was actually doing some good for my
community.

Forget the initial post was every posted.