This week's encounters with Well Temperament

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:48:11 EDT

In a message dated 04/28/2002 10:04:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jonpage@attbi.com writes:

> More and more professional musicians are requesting HT's, like it or not.

Hi list,
 I might have sent a partial reply by mistake,sorry.
Not wanting to sound contradictive.I can't find anyone in my area who knows
anything about different temperments.That includes
colleges,technicians,anything or anybody.I am interested and have run into a
dead end street at every turn.This list talks about this topic a lot,but it's
the only place I ever see or hear about it.I'm looking forward to Chicago,and
tracking one of you down for info.
In the dark,
Hazen Bannister