Bergman Baby Grands

Lee Sankey Lsankey@cox.net
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 19:53:00 -0700

I work for a very large dealer in the Los Angeles area. He sells both YC
and Weber. I install 8 to 10 pianomation systems a month and most are
installed into Bergmann and Weber TG 150s. I remove the keybeds on all
installs that permit it. Without looking at the fallboard I cannot tell
the difference between the the two (other than the Weber has brass caps
on the bottom of the leg).

The Rieger Kloss 157 and 185 are Young Chang (Korea) products. All of
the action and damper components are manufactured by Renner. The
manufacturer states that the pianos are made in Eastern Europe but I
don't believe it. The pianos are YC and shipped in YC crates.

Lee Sankey