Peace through Music

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:42:51 -0400

At 11:45 PM +1000 8/15/02, Scott Jackson wrote:
>Now we are getting spam from within the list as well as from outside?

If you consider a post with an web link spam, yes. And I'd much
prefer this to the real spam which shows up on this list regularly.
(I'm sure Andy is doing his best to catch all of it, but it comes
with the territory.) Did you read the article? I'll hold further
comments until we can judge by the reaction to the story, by other
people on this list.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"I'll play it and tell you what it is later...."
     ...........Miles Davis