upr. brass flange repair

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:22:34 EST

In a message dated 12/10/2002 10:35:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca writes:

       Patrick& list
         Is having a brass rail made really an option? I had Schaff make one
for me years ago and the pinning slots were SO  not machined straight that
the traveling was a nightmare of rare proportions. They were unusable.
Anybody out there use this product wtihout these type od problems?
          Dale

Hi Patrick,