Schimmel Voicing/Harry

Allegrofinemusic@AOL.COM Allegrofinemusic@AOL.COM
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 21:01:57 EST

Dear Joe,
I am a little at loss.... I don't own a Schimmel or play any form of Jazz
although I do enjoy Oscar Patterson.
At present I make my living by teaching Sophomore music theory , I conduct
and am a commissioned composer. I also give concerts in chamber music mostly
the Mozart, Beethoven repertoire.
Thanks for the info about voicing though, I was not aware of that. I try to
aim for a warm Bechstein, Bluthner, Bosendorfer sound with the instruments I
choose to play.
I hope I can make better contributions to the list as I learn more about
piano technology.
Thanks
Harry