Query/Mark Allen Piano

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@mediaone.net
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:12:54 -0800

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Joseph Garrett" <joegarrett@earthlink.net>
> To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Sent: January 03, 2002 3:08 PM
> Subject: Query/Mark Allen Piano

I met this fellow in Portland in 81. I strung a Kurtzman for a tech friend
of mine after he had replaced the block . Viewed his shop and and hung out
for a while. Nothing was complete and my only recollection is that the
bridge tops were clear with no graphite or other coating .
    This may be pure gossip, but I remember my friend telling me that he was
supported by a Scientology institute and they had  parted ways.
    I too had wondered what happened to him and his pianos.
        Tom Driscoll