Wim/Pitch raise experiment

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 01:21:14 EST

List,
 I would not hesitate to bring it up to pitch,the piano is designed to work
and play at that pitch,with that tension.It can change bad singing dampers
when the tension is correct,as well as other problems.Also if you turn off
the tuners ear when finished,and turn on the musicians ear,which is so
important, it's all the difference in the world.I use liquid wrench,dabbed on
termination points,with a small brush.It will really reduce string
breakage,on old strings.

Hazen Bannister