Great Real Estate Marketing Tool

Douglas Weber doug@hightouchmedia.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:34:16 -0800

Happy 2002!

As a real estate professional, you understand what a highly competitive industry you are in, especially these days. And all the while competition continues to get even more fierce. To succeed, you need to set yourself apart from the pack. That's why Multimedia CD business cards are the hottest trend in personal marketing for successful real estate agents. They are affordable and they can make a dramatic impact toward increasing your income.
Would you like to know how to create 5 additional sales in the next 90 days? Fill out the form below and click "Tell Me More"...
Best regards,
Douglas Weber
High Touch Media
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
(561) 691-1721
 Learn how these top real estate professionals are
making money using their JENTEC CD Cards!
"This is the ultimate marketing tool for serious real estate professionals. Adding CD-ROM business cards to my marketing program has made a huge difference in my business. I get more referrals than before and I have had an increase in traffic to my web site."  Laura Worthington, Realty Executives of Nevada
"JENTEC cards have helped me stay at the top of my market. I get so excited to see people's reactions when I hand them my CD-ROM business card. They immediately want to play it. It's great! And every time they comment on how much they like my CD-ROM."  Nate Martinez, RE/MAX Integrity
"In over 20 years in real estate, I have encountered numerous 'cutting-edge' marketing products. And JENTEC Cards are by far the most innovative and productive tools I have ever seen." Terri Murphy, Coldwell Banker
"As the 1st eCertified agent in the Prudential network, and the #1 Prudential agent in the Portland, Oregon marketplace, I look forward to using my CD-ROM business card as a promotional tool.  I see this as the missing link so I can show that I do what I say when I tell my customers I use technology to market my homes."
Rob Levy, Prudential Northwest Properties
  JENTEC CD Cards are not just shotgun advertising. They are a targeted, proven closing tool to help agents like you produce more leads and turn them into sales. A JENTEC CD Card is a highly effective marketing tool that separates you from the competition and:

* Demonstrates your command of current marketing trends and technology
* Seamlessly links to your personal web site for your listings and current information
* Allows your clients to help you build your business by generating more referrals more easily by introducing you with your JENTEC CD card.
Discover how JENTEC CD Cards can make a dramatic impact on your business.
Fill in the blanks and click "Tell Me More"...
  Email   * =3D required

First Name   *
Last Name   *
Office Code
City
State
Work Phone   *
Home Phone

Best TIme to Call

To experience the JENTEC CD cards click >>

or call (561) 691-1721 to schedule a demonstration
of the JENTEC CD business cards.

If you do Not wish to receive emails showing you how to increase your income, click