hammer softening liquid

Brian Doepke doepke@fwi.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:53:30 -0500

Dear List,
I have a client who wishes me to soften up the tone his Baldwin Hamilton.
Without needling the hammers, is there a preferred softening liquid/solution
that can be applied to the hammers?  And where is it applied?

He seemed a little leery of applying anything to the hammers to soften the
tome.  He was only aware of needling.  I have searched the archives for
"hammer softeners" and "juicing hammers" and did not locate anything.

Do any of you have a preferred formula for softening hammers?

Thank You

Brian Doepke
doepke@fwi.com

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...