Spread-Cheeks Wurlie

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:19:20 -0800

I worked on one of these a long time ago.  It was in about the same
shape as you described and I opted not to try and get inside due to lack
of customer budget.  These weren't much of a piano, I think just the old
typical spinet like a million others Wurlitzer made.  The case however
was exceptionally unique and I'm sure very few of these were made.  If
your customer ever decides to unload it cheep/free and you have the room
it might make a nice collector piece if you can afford to store it for
another 25 years.  I would be willing to bet there is less than 100 of
them still in existence.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV