viewing pictures in digest or archives

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:34:23 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Thanks! That's really neat. I had it right in front of me and didn't even
know it. One thing I noticed is that I needed to NOT include the header
comments. Just start with the coded stuff. It worked fine. I also had to
rename the output file so that it had a .jpg extension.

If someone doesn't have Winzip, they can get it at winzip.com.

Anyway, so now all that stuff in the archives (i.e. coded pictures) is
useful.

Thanks,

Charles