Painted String Rendering

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:39:04 -0500

Terry,

I don't doubt that a restringing is in order, but I'm wondering if you are
considering doing more.  Now would seem to be the appropriate time to at least
recondition the rest of the piano and maybe even do a complete rebuild.  And
shouldn't the pinblock be replaced or plugged if the piano's getting restrung?
If it really needs everything for a discriminating client, it seems to me that
going halfway isn't advisable.

Regards,
Clyde.