my own Soundboard

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:02:08 -0500

  From: Delwin D Fandrich=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 4:26 PM
  Subject: Re: my own Soundboard

    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Erwinspiano@AOL.COM=20
    To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
    Sent: January 18, 2002 11:25 AM

       So tell me again why is it that you and Greg are so determined to =
spend thousands of dollars in time and money to make one or two =
soundboards when you can order a couple premade panels for 1k and before =
you learn and refine the REST of the process? There is so much to =
juggle.
  For the fun of it Dale, for the fun of it...and the challange.

  Del=20