Baldwin accu-hitch pins

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:16:38 -0600

>  Ron (somebody) tell me what I'm missing on the acujust in a way I can absorb
> it. What's that you say? not possible. hmmmmmmm
>
>        Dale Erwin

Dale,
I'm not sure what the question is here. Like you have adjusted plate height to
fine tune bearing, you can do the same thing section by section, or note by
note with the hitch pin adjustment. Your initial plate height is determined
just like you would normally do it, only your back scale target isn't the top
of an aliquot, but a vertical position on the hitch. If you shoot for somewhere
around 4mm up the hitch as a target, you have some room for final vertical
positioning as you find necessary.

Does that make sense?

Ron N