Sound waves(a neat experiment)long

Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:57:23 +0100

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >But I am enjoying the
> >process, and I thank all of you for pushing me in this most enjoyable (for me)
> >direction.
>
> I am not. Hollering down a hole has little long term entertainment
> potential for me.

Well, then I suggest you stop participating in the discussion as you have expressed
the will to do several times. I apologize for misunderstanding your intentions. My
appreciation for what has regardless stimulated me to question my own views and
look closer into these things stands.

> >We have three different experiments going at the same time here... :) hard
> >to keep
> >from mixing them up.
>
> No, "we" don't, and I can only assume the arbitrary complication is why you
> threw that last one in. Are you truly interested in any of this stuff or not?

I beg your pardon.  And, as you requested earlier that I not put words in your
mouth, I will return the request in asking that you attach motivations to my
person.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.