Sound waves(The behavior of soundboards)

Phillip L Ford fordpiano@lycos.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:30:55 0000

Hey, you guys are getting dangerously close to starting another controversial
discussion.  Just when I thought it was getting safe to go near the computer.

Phil F
---
Phillip Ford
Piano Service & Restoration