Piano electric soundboard [Fwd: Re: just guitars?]

Phillip L Ford fordpiano@lycos.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:40:30 0000

Right.  All you need is a sitka spruce panel the size of a soundboard.  You put
pickups on all the strings, amplify the output, and transmit it to your soundboard
speaker.  Now you don't have to have a soundboard in the piano.  Think of the
savings.

Phil F
---
Phillip Ford