Dales Rib crowning jig

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:03:41 +1100

Dale,

>   Roy Greg Terry Brian etc.
>
>               I tried posting again without success. I have sent
>pictures with e-mails many times so I am suspecting that my son who
>does the setup may have missed a step or not. it   He and I will try
>setting it up from scratch ASAP. If that plan fails I can print
>pictures and send them which is of course more trouble but I didn't
>realize there would be this much interest.
>    By the way As a source of acknowledgement ,My friend Ken Hannah
>from Stillwater Minn. originally shared this design with me and he
>too recieved it from another.
>            >>>>>>>Keep looking----Dale

Do you have free web space with your server as part of your internet
account? If so, you can post images to your website for others to
read, by advising folks of the full url of the image. For example, if
an image on your website is called  'image.jpeg' and your server
address is www.website.com, the image will be readable by using the
combined url;

http://www.website.com/image.jpeg

Or if you have an account but no domain name, the url for an image would be;

http://www.server.com/~username/imag.jpeg

I hope this not teaching folks to suck eggs. But I use this technique
all the time when communicating with email around the globe and
locally. Full screen images can be loaded onto your site for others
to see, ie. only for those who have been given the url. For example,
recently I was looking for an engineering shop to do a manufacturing
operation for me. Instead of travelling around from factory to
factory with printout in hand, I was able to upload CAD drawings of
the proposed job to my website. When discussing the job with a
company representative over the phone, he/she could look at the
appropriate image on my website as I described the item and a
proposed manufacturing technique.

Best regards,

Ron O.

--