Super glued plate

Sam Whitmire Whitmire25@msn.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:25:20 -0500

Thanks for the tips about my glued plate.  The acetone stuff sounded to
nasty, it's bad enough when I use it with key tops. =20

I ended up pulling up on the tail end of the plate, while applying a litt=
le
pressure at the front (under the plate with jacks) and used the rubber
hammer trick, until it finally popped lose. It sounded horrible while it =
was
happening, wasn't the most fun part of my day, but interesting.

With all the super glue out there, it's going to happen again to somebody=
!

Thanks again
Sam Whitmire
Lafayette, La