hammers

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 12:39:42 +0200

Hi Dale Erwin,
The hammers I keep talking about are Renner hammers. As far as I understand
they are not the same as the Renner Blues which are designated for the
American market although they do have the  Wurzen felt as I understood fom
David Loves letter. I think the Blues are softer as many Americans seem to
like softer hammers, but I am not sure.
If anybody in the US would be interested to try out the harder European
Renner hammers with Wurzen (the ones used by Steinway Hamburg, Bösendorfer,
Bechstein etc) I think the best way would be to contact Lloyd Meyer as he is
the importer for Renner in the US.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,