Action survey, was Re: Stanwood, was: Advice...

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 08:31:46 -0400

At 9:42 PM -0700 7/5/02, David Love wrote:
>For now, I continue to take all samples, but I am wondering if it's really
>necessary.

We should start a support group for excessive-compulsives. Certainly
the fuller picture of a larger sample comes at the cost of time.
Another part of what slows me down is the DW/UW. Not only do I want
an UW which mirrors the motion of the DW, but I also want both to be
doing a slow crawl. Anything faster is a loose-goose reading of
friction, right?

I'll go take my meds now.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Those swimming breaks really cut into the day."
     ...........Mel Gibson in "The Patriot"