Front Ril Pins

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 11:02:44 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/02 8:25:51 AM Central Daylight Time, jonpage@attbi.com
writes:

> I have not yet spoken to the dealer
> about the looming warranty work, he'll not be happy as
> I do not discount this type of contract work.
>
> I hate it when this happens.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jon Page,   piano technician

Jon

You should have enough experience to tell you to stay away from this repair,
unless the manufacturer gives you the authority to do the work. This is
obviously a factory defect, which the manufacturer should fix. I would
recommend you let the customer know about the problem, and have him/her
contact the dealer. Hopefully he has the sense to do the right thing.

Wim