Front Ril Pins

Sat, 6 Jul 2002 11:52:22 -0700

Jon:

If you end up having to fix the problem from scratch, I would check to =
see that the damper lever pick up is on the correct line to the damper =
flange center.  It may be that the back rail cloth was built up too high =
(rather than it being too low).  It's possible that you may want to =
lower the balance rail punchings (if there is enough thickness there) =
after lowering the back rail cloth.  That would also change the =
capstan/wippen center convergence line.  You might consider checking the =
damper lever convergence as well as the capstan/wippen center =
convergence.  If the damper lever is picking up above the line and the =
capstan is above the line at half blow, then lowering the back rail =
cloth would be in order.=20

David Love

  In a message dated 7/6/2002 6:25:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time, =