Shellac vs. lacquer

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 06:54:38 +0200

I've seen this plenty of times Dan. I like it myself except
that it has a tendancy to discolour the felt.  As with
anything if you use to much then you have used to much.

Easy to thin shellac out, easy to use thinner to drive the
shellac deeper into the felt. Works great, lasts a long
time, breaks down with time probably more then most lacquers
will.

RicB