"PTG Convention is focused on teaching...."

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:58:30 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/2002 9:14:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wardprobst@cst.net writes:

> <A HREF="mailto:wardprobst@cst.net">wardprobst@cst.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>    My experience with this issue is that regional seminars and conventions
> have paid more of my expenses in the past than  any National convention
> ever has. The  more they want you the more they are willing to compensate.
> I.E. If your a big draw or your topic is in hot demand. Hey it's supply and
> demand.
>   Most of what I know I got from others in the guild

        I think all of us have given something back to some one sometime just
as others have given freely to us. It's just nice to be appreciated with a
Monetary thank you especially if you've traveled 2500 miles ( one way) to get
there. Nothing says thank you like cash! Hmm not true,,, nevermind.
   Dale