Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:53:33 -0700

I'd appreciate if you two would keep your little right-wing love fest private...

David I.

From: Carl Meyer <cmpiano@attbi.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin E. Ramsey
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 6:00 PM

Kevin E. Ramsey

    Now, if we could just get the true producers into power in our corporations, and get the manipulative thieves out, we'd be doing pretty good. (Stock Market is down 390 today, and the next episode in this cliff-hanger won't come out till Monday, stay tuned........)

Now Kevin, surely you know the real non-producers are in congress not the corporations.  I don't think there should be such a thing as a corporation.  If congress quit making laws favoring them, they would cease to exist.  If it weren't for the government those few bad actors in corporations would have been weeded out long ago.  And it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that the democrats are talking down the stock market so that they will have a better chance to take over and really destroy what economy we have left. Those crooks you speak of were empowered by previous administrations.  Too bad Joe six pack falls for their (liberals) lies.  Sad, isn't it?

Keep the faith!!