Steinway parts dept.was Shaft from Schaff

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 20:03:59 EDT

In a message dated 7/20/2002 4:52:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Erwinspiano
writes:

> Subj:Re: Steinway parts dept.was Shaft from Schaff
> Date:7/20/2002 4:52:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:Erwinspiano">Erwinspiano</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
>

> In a message dated 7/20/2002 1:15:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> avery@ev1.net writes:
>

> >> Subj:Re: Shaft from Schaff on Piano Gold Paint
>> Date:7/20/2002 1:15:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>> From:<A HREF="mailto:avery@ev1.net">avery@ev1.net</A>
>> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
>> Sent from the Internet

                 List
             I didn't know Glory Lefrac of Stwy Parts Passed away and I meant
her personally no disresrect in my post of earlier today. I wonder now if she
was ill towards the end when her behavior was perplexing to me. Thanks J.P
for the news